Put a dent in the universe.
Be part of an award-winning workplace culture. At Grants Plus we live company values of truth, bravery, hard work, fun, excellence, and team work.
We believe in supporting the wellness of our team so they can bring their best to our clients.
We offer flexible work schedules, company-wide volunteer days, and crazy amounts of professional development. We're such an awesome place to work that we have awards to prove it. Grants Plus won a national 2016 Psychologically Healthy Workplace Award from the American Psychological Association and a 2016 Progressive Organization Award from Smart Business.
Current Opportunities with Grants Plus
The Consultant will be a key member of the Client Services Team. He or she will complete prospect research; write and edit grant proposals; prepare additional application materials; and prepare meeting agendas, follow-up memos, and other materials related to internal and client meetings and interactions.
Reports to: Executive Consultant
- Professional writing experience and excellent written communication skills
- Nonprofit experience, including development, grant writing and management
- Funding prospect research experience a plus
- Familiarity with philanthropic sector
- Adept with Microsoft Office Suite including Word and Excel, as well as familiarity with fundraising research products such as Foundation Directory Online
- Strong editing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and a part of a team
- Ability to multitask
- Meets deadlines and works well under pressure, good time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of nonprofit experience, including development, grant writing and management, program development
Location: This position will be based in the firm's Cleveland office, with some work from home and travel for meetings and events.
Hours: Full-time or part-time considered; full-time preferred.
Compensation: Based on experience. Benefits include Paid Time Off, health insurance, and Simple IRA plan.
To Apply: Please email a cover letter and resume in one PDF attachment to:
Only applications submitted via email will be considered. Please no calls or emails aside from submission to Human Resources.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Stay up to speed. Visit our LinkedIn Page for more:
The Akron Art Museum maintained a high level of granting activity and success during a time of transition because of Grants Plus.
Bryan de Boer, Director of Advancement
AKRON ART MUSEUM