Put a dent in the universe.
Be part of an award-winning workplace culture. At Grants Plus we live company values of truth, bravery, hard work, fun, excellence, and team work.
We believe in supporting the wellness of our team so they can bring their best to our clients.
We offer flexible work schedules, company-wide volunteer days, and crazy amounts of professional development. We're such an awesome place to work that we have awards to prove it. Grants Plus won a national 2016 Psychologically Healthy Workplace Award from the American Psychological Association and a 2016 Progressive Organization Award from Smart Business.
The Consultant will be a key member of the Client Services Team. He or she will write and edit grant proposals, prepare application materials, and draft other communications related to internal and client meetings and interactions. He or she may occasionally assist with grant funding prospect research.
- 2-4 years nonprofit experience, including grant writing
- Professional writing experience and excellent written communication skills
- Strong self-editing skills and attention to detail
- Foundation relations experience a plus
- Grant funding prospect research experience a plus
- Adept with Microsoft Office Suite including Word and Excel, as well as familiarity with fundraising research products such as Foundation Directory Online
- Ability to work both independently and a part of a team
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines, work well under pressure, exhibits good time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
Location: This position will be based in the firm's Cleveland office, with some work from home and travel for meetings and events.
Compensation: Based on experience. Benefits include paid time off, health insurance, and Simple IRA plan.
To Apply: Please email a cover letter, resume, and writing sample in one PDF attachment to email@example.com.
Only applications submitted via email will be considered. Please no calls or emails aside from submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Stay up to speed. Visit our LinkedIn Page for more:
The Akron Art Museum maintained a high level of granting activity and success during a time of transition because of Grants Plus.
Bryan de Boer, Director of Advancement
AKRON ART MUSEUM